The health and wellness of our patients is our top priority, and therefore, limiting the spread of COVID-19 in our community and among our most vulnerable members continues to be of the utmost importance.
Pursuant of the Executive Order from Governor Larry Hogan, Kelly Collaborative Medicine will no longer offer in person visits effective March 24, 2020 at 5pm until the end of the catastrophic health emergency. We will adhere to the following procedures during this time:
- If you are having a medical emergency, you must call 911 or go directly to your closest Emergency Room.
- Patient needing Urgent in-person care will need to go to a local urgent care center.
- Established Patients may be seen for urgent and follow-up visit by scheduling a Telemedicine visit with Dr. Kelly.
- Established Patients coming in for Wellness Visits/Physicals will be asked to reschedule.
- New Patients needing urgent issues/sick visits will be scheduled through Telemedicine.
- New Patients needing Wellness Visits/Physicals will be asked to reschedule.
- Patients needing medication refills can call the office and the physician will process all medication requests within 48-72 hours.
- Non-urgent questions can continue to be asked and addressed through the patient portal.
- Please continue to only contact the after-hours physician if there are urgent issues. Again, patient with emergent issues requiring immediate attention must call 911 or go immediately to the closest emergency room.
Additionally, all patients are encouraged to continue to adhere to the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Maryland Department of Health on methods to limit transmission of COVID-19 including, but not limited to the following:
- Frequent handwashing/use of hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Isolation at home and only leaving for grocery or urgent issues
- Covering your cough.
- Social Distancing of 6 feet when outside of the home.
We appreciate you trusting Kelly Collaborative Medicine with your health and wellness. Please feel free to contact the office with questions or concerns.
Dr. Kathryn D. Kelly, MD
Owner/President, Kelly Collaborative Medicine