Kelly Collaborative Medicine of Silver Spring, Maryland, is your partner in dedicated professional care. At our primary care practice, we foster an environment of respect and understanding, our goal is to make you feel at ease during your appointments. From periodic examinations to unexpected illness, we look to be who you call – unless it’s an emergency – then go to the emergency room and call me from there. Patients are welcome to visit us for annual physicals, sick visits, and chronic illness treatment.
As your local healthcare center, we want to establish a personal and working relationship with our patients. After all, your health is important to us too. We strive to maintain open channels of communication in the patient-doctor relationship so you can have confidence in the services we render. Thanks to our implementation of the effective communication technology, you are welcome to stay in touch for up-to-date health information.
Kelly Collaborative Medicine is committed to improving the internal and overall health of our patients and our community through all-embracing, in-depth, quality care in the most compassionate and cost-effective manner possible.
Our goal is to enable our patients and their families to live healthier lives by providing comprehensive and compassionate primary healthcare, education, and community support.
Meet our Team
Much like our namesake, Kelly Collaborative Medicine takes a team-based approach to delivering accurate and effective care in collaboration with you, as part of the team. Our trained and experienced medical team is backed by an attentive support staff to ensure you receive dedicated care and attention. Our medical and support staff include:
- Kate Ojeyinka – Nurse Practitioner
- Krista Chow – Business Manager
- Lakeya Kabia – Office Manager
- Hedy Bauman – Coding and Billing Specialist
- Juwan Belle – Front Desk Assistant
- Jessica Herrera – Sandoval – Medical Office Assistant
- Donna Jackson – Medical Assistant
- Antonia Vaughan – Medical Assistant
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.